LAST UPDATED: May 1, 2020.
Acceptance of Terms
Conditional applications, these services may be offered ANYCARD. As described in full on our website and that you choose for your use only and not for the use or benefit of others. The services include but are not limited to, the services ANYCARD performs for you. Any applications or widgets offered by ANYCARD that you download from our website or in accordance with the terms stated under the heading The “Third Party Sites and Services” below from third-party application stores (such as Google Maps, Facebook, Linkedin) are authorized by ANYCARD as offered or performed on or through the Services. (Including the content as set out below)
Registration and Eligibility
You agree not to
● Create an account for anyone other than yourself without the permission of such a person.
● Creation of a user name, the name of another person with the intention of impersonating a person
● Create a user name or account ANYCARD the rights of anyone other than yourself without permission in accordance with the law. Or
● Create a username that is offensive, obscene or illegal.
ANYCARD reserves the right to refuse to register or to revoke a username at its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs on your account and are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ANYCARD password. You will not use someone else’s user account without their explicit permission from. You will promptly notify ANYCARD in writing about any unauthorized use of your account or any compromise of security related to your account.
Personal information of minors
As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow minors under your supervision to provide us with personal information. In the event that personal information of such a minor has been provided to ANYCARD, you consent to the processing of such minor’s personal data. And agree to be bound by this policy and be responsible for the actions of minors.
Sensitive personal information
Some of the information we collect may be sensitive. This includes identification number, race, marital status, health information. Or religious beliefs. We collect this information when necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
If you use a mobile device. Please note that your carrier’s standard rates and fees, such as messaging and data charges, will still apply. In case you change or cancel your mobile phone number, you agree that you will update your account information on the Service within 48 hours to ensure that your message will not be sent to the person receiving your old number.
We may use your User Submissions in the number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service, and ANYCARD’s businesses as ANYCARD may determine in its sole discretion. Including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into official content, services or events, creating jobs based on that information, promoting or allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms and applications (“External Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant ANYCARD a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and ANYCARD’s (and its successors and assigns’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third-Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to ANYCARD does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with ANYCARD.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated; that ANYCARD will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that ANYCARD cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
After removing your User Submissions, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either
(a) take any action or
(b) upload, download, post, submit, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
● infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights, of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
● you know is false, misleading, untruthful, or inaccurate
● is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by ANYCARD in its sole discretion;
● constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (“spamming”)
● other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without Haystack’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
● contains software viruses, or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper functions of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of ANYCARD or any third party;
● impersonates any person entity, including any employee or representative of ANYCARD;
● include anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
You will not. (directly or indirectly):
● take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by ANYCARD in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ANYCARD’s (or its third-party providers’) infrastructure;
● interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
● bypass any measures ANYCARD may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service);
● run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service;
● use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site;
● harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
● modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by ANYCARD;
● decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
● copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
● use the Services in any way that may interfere with Adversely affects or prevents other users from enjoying our services, or could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functionality of our Services in any way.
● Otherwise, take any action in violation of ANYCARD’s guidelines and policies.
ANYCARD does not guarantee that any Content or User Submissions (as defined above) will be made available on the Site or through the Service. ANYCARD reserves the right to
(2) remove, suspend, or block any Users Submissions from the Service. ANYCARD also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as ANYCARD at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including but not limited to from ANYCARD Services also reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information as ANYCARD reasonably believes is necessary to
(2.1) safety and applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request
(2.3) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
(2.4) respond to user support requests, or
(2.5) protect the rights, property, or safety of ANYCARD, its users and the public.
Customer Loyalty Program Benefits
If you have registered to create/receive digital cards on ANYCARD application, you agree to comply with the additional terms set forth in the ANYCARD application terms and the sub-conditions of the card types set by our partners. These terms may be revised from time to time.
Feedback policy and negative feedback policy
For information on ANYCARD’s feedback and the negative feedback policy, please visit here.
Special Requirements for confirmed location
If you are a representative of a place, YOU AGREE TO ANYCARD LOCATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If you are a developer or operator of an application or Service that uses ANYCARD’s application programming interface, you agree to ANYCARD’s Platform Policy and API License Agreement.
Third-party Sites and Services
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under ANYCARD’s control, and you acknowledge that ANYCARD is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by ANYCARD or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that ANYCARD shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, Goods or Services available on or through any such website or resource.
Save to the extent required by law, ANYCARD has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that ANYCARD has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Service; what content you access via the Service; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content.
You release ANYCARD from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. ANYCARD makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and ANYCARD will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users, or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services.
The Content, Service, Website is provided “as is”, “as available” without any representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage or trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed, save to the extent required by law.
ANYCARD and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant that:
(A) the Service will be secure available at any particular time or location;
(B) any defects or errors will be corrected;
(C) any content or software available at or through the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
(D) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. Your use of the website, Service, content and add-to link is solely at your own risk. Some states/countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
all liability of ANYCARD, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, suppliers or content providers howsoever arising for any loss suffered as a result of your use the Site, Service, content, user submissions or add-to link is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, save that, if a court of competent jurisdiction determines that liability of ANYCARD, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, suppliers or content providers (as applicable) has arisen.
to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall ANYCARD, nor its directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, suppliers or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory or otherwise (and whether or not AMYCARD, its directors, employees, agents, representatives, partners, suppliers or content providers had prior knowledge of the circumstances giving rise to such loss or damage) with respect to the site, Service, content, user submissions or add-to link for:
● indirect or consequential losses or damages;
● loss of actual or anticipated profits;
● loss of revenue;
● loss of goodwill;
● loss of data;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● wasted expenditure; or
● cost of procurement of substitute goods or services
● Death or personal injury arising as a result of our or your negligence. (As applicable)
● Scam (including misrepresentation), theft or other criminal activity; or
● Breach of the obligations implied in Section 12 of the Merchandising Law of 1979 or Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Law, 1982.
For non-EEA users, the terms of the judicial and administrative law will apply.
When considering users in the EEA, the regulations of the governing law will apply.
You represent and warrant that you are not located in a country subject to sanctions by the Thai Government and (2) you are not on the Thai Government’s list of prohibited or restricted persons.
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms are legally binding agreements between you and ANYCARD and that ANYCARD is to be sent to you by Apple:
(a) These are terms between you and ANYCARD only, not with Apple and ANYCARD, is responsible solely for iOS application and such content.
(c) Apple has no obligation whatsoever to provide maintenance and support related iOS App
(d) To the extent permitted by law, and Apple will have no obligation of any warranty. In connection with the iOS App or any claim for loss, liability, damage, expenses or other expenses resulting from iOS App failure.
(e) ANYCARD is not responsible for the handling of any claims. You may have or a third party in connection with the iOS App, the possession and / or use of the iOS App, including but not limited to:
(1) Product liability claims
(2) Any claims that the software fails to meet applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
(3) Claims arising under consumer protection. Privacy or similar law; and
(4) Any claims that iOS App infringes on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
(f) Apple and its subsidiaries are the third-party beneficiaries of these terms, and Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to accept the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary).
Integration and Severability.
You can contact ANYCARD as following:
Mywallet Co., Ltd
7/4 Moo 6, Soi Wat Thakwian, Klongkoi Sub-district, PakKret District, Nonthaburi 11120.
Phone: (02) 596-0500